zondag 5 januari 2014

DIY equipment

For my projects I have some usefull tools.
The circuits are drawn with ExpressSCH., easy to use and free.
Pcb layouts with Sprint-Layout 5.0
Front panels with FrontDesigner 3.0
All circuits get tested on my breadboard first.

  
For etching I made a tank with heating element and air pump.



UV lightbox with timer (the lightbox is made from a old face solarium)
rubber gloves and bottles for the fluids.


For drilling holes in pcb's and front panels I use this fine Micromot machine.


Frontplates I made from anodized aluminium, 10 pcs of each size. (HP)


All projects I post is the way it worked for me.
The circuits come from the internet, I didn't design them only worked things out.
Allways check on breadboard to be sure it will work.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten